Ivermectin injection 1%
Keep out of reach of children
Generic name: Ivermetic injection 1%
Composition: Each 1ml contains: Ivermectin 10mg
For treatment of
- insecticide and control internal parasites and ectoparasites in cattle, sheep, goat, camel,swine, dog and cat .
Cattle: gastrointestinal roundworms, lung worms, cattle grubs, screw-worm fly larvae, sucking lice, mange mites.
Sheep and goat: gastrointestinal roundworms, lung worms, nasal bots, manage mites
Camels: gastrointestinal roundworms, manage mites
Dogs: (not for use in Collies or Collie cross breeds): Gastrointestinal nematodes, infective-stage heartworms, microfilariae, arthropods and ear mites.
Cats: Gastrointestinal nematodes and lungworms.
Dosage and Administration:
For subcutaneous administration only, each time dosage
Cattle, camel: 1 ml / 50 kg b.w
Sheep and goat: 0.5 ml / 25 kg b.w
Swine: 1.0 ml / 33 kg b.w
Dogs and cats : 0.1 ml /5 kg b.w
1. Assess bodyweight as accurately as possible before calculating the dosage.
2. Do not administer intravenously or intramuscularly.
3. Do not administer during and pregnancy lactation period .
4. Do not smoke or eat while handling the product,wash hands after use.
Meat and offal: 21 days (cattle,sheep,goat and camel)
28 days (swine).
Milk: 28 days
Packing: 50ml/bottle, 100ml/ bottle
Storage: Tightly sealed, protect from light, store below 25℃.