Carbasalate Calcium Soluble Powder 50%
For Veterinary Use Only
Generic Name: Carbasalate Calcium Soluble Powder 50%
Composition: Contains per gram:
Carbasalate Calcium 500mg
Carrier ad 1gram
White or almost white powder
1. For fever, pain and inflammation caused by various reasons;
2. Anti stress, such as heat stress and pain stress.
3. Anti-inflammatory agent, and platelet aggregation inhibitor .
Dosage and Administration:
For oral administration:
Calculated as Carbasalate Calcium:
Poultry: single time amount: 40-80mg/kg of body weight.
Swine: 100gram per 200kg of feed, or 100gram per 400kg of drinking water for 3-5 days.
1. Do not use together with other Salicylic acid -antipyretic analgesics.
2. Do not use together with glucocorticoid and alkaline drug.
3. Do not use continuously for more than 5 days.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children
Poultry: 0 day. Do not use during laying period.
Storage: Store in a sealed place and protect from light.
Shelf-life: 2 years.