Newcastle Disease Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain La Sota )
Product Name: Newcastle Disease Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain La Sota )
Type: Inactivated vaccine
Indication: It is used to prevent Newcastle disease, immune period is 4months.
Dosage and Administration: by subcutaneously injection in neck area.
Chicks less than 14 days old, 0.2 ml each, at the same time, chicks are inoculated by nasal drops or eye drops with strain La Sota orⅡseries live vaccine according to the bottle label (theⅡseries live vaccine can also be used for aerosol vaccination). Broilers can be inoculated once with the above method.
Chickens over 60 days old, each 0.5ml, the immune period can reach 10 months.
Hens vaccinated with live vaccines should be vaccinated 14-21 days before the start of labor, 0.5 ml each, which can protect the entire laying period.
(1) Do not freeze, the frozen vaccine is strictly prohibited.
(2) Before use, the vaccine should be returned to room temperature and shaken well.
(3) When inoculation, local disinfection should be done.
(4) The used vaccine bottles, equipment and unused vaccines should be treated in a harmless manner.
(5) When used in broilers, it is prohibited to use within 21 days before slaughter; when used in other chickens, it is prohibited to use within 42 days before slaughter.
Strength: (1)100 ml/bottle; (2)250 ml/bottle; (3)500 ml/bottle
Package: (1)100bottles/carton; (2)40boxes/carton; (3) 20bottles/carton
Storage: Stored 2~8℃.
Shelf-life: 12 months.