Avian Influenza (H9 Subtype) Vaccine (HN106)
Product Name: Avian Influenza (H9 Subtype) Vaccine (Strain HN106)
Product Type: Inactivated
Indication: To prevent avian influenza (H9 subtype); Immunization period: 5 months.
Dosage and Admistration: Administered by subcutaneous or Intramuscular injection.
For the chicken from one to five weeks, each one needs 0.3ml; For the ones more than five weeks, each one needs 0.5ml.
(1) Only used to inoculate healthy chickens. chicken with weak constitution and other diseases are prohibited from using it.
(2) This product is strictly forbidden to freeze, do not use after breaking the emulsion.
(3) The temperature of the vaccine should be raised to room temperature before use and shaken well.
(4) After the vaccine is opened, it can only be used up on the same day.
(5) Apparatus such as injection needles should be disinfected before use.
(6) Used vaccine bottles, equipment and unused vaccines should be treated in a harmless manner.
Strength: (1)100 ml/bottle; (2)250 ml/bottle; (3)500 ml/bottle
Package: (1)100bottles/carton; (2) 40boxes/carton; (3) 20bottles/carton
Storage: Stored 2~8℃.
Shelf-life: 12 months.