Generic Name：Sulfadiazine Tablets
Characters: A white to slightly yellow color tablet; the color becomes darker when encountering light.
Indication: Sulfa antibiotics.
Used for susceptible bacteria infection, and also for toxoplasma infection.
Dosage and Administration:
Single dose, per 100kg body weight: For domestic animals, the initial dose is 28-40 tablets, and the maintenance dose is 14-20 tablets. 2 times a day for 3~5 days
(1) Sulfadiazine or its metabolites can be produced precipitation in urine. In high-dose administration or low-dose long-term administration, more likely causing crystalluria, hematuria or renal tubule blockage.
(2) Horses may cause diarrhea when oral treatment.
(1) Crystals are easy to produce in the urinary tract. Drink plenty of water for affected animals. In large doses and long-term administration, the same amount sodium bicarbonate should be treated. (2) Used with caution for animals with impaired renal function.
(3) It can cause intestinal flora imbalance, long-term treatment can cause decreased synthesis and absorption of vitamin B and vitamin K, and corresponding vitamins should be supplemented.
(4) When livestock have allergic reactions, stop treatment immediately and give symptomatic treatment.
Withdraw period: Swine: 5days, cattle and sheep: 28 days, milk: 7days.
Package: 100 tablets/bottle.
Storage: Protect from light, and preserve in well-closed containers.
Manufacturer: Henan Muxiang Veterinary Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd