Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis and Avian Influenza(H9 Subtype) Vaccine, Inactivated(Strain La Sota+ Strain M41+Strain
Product Name: Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis and Avian Influenza(H9 Subtype) Vaccine, Inactivated(Strain La Sota+ Strain M41+Strain HN106)
Type: Inactivated vaccine
Indication: It is used to prevent Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis, and H9 subtype avian influenza. Immune period is 4 months.
Dosage and Administration: by subcutaneously or intramuscularly injection in neck area. For 1 to 5 weeks, each 0.3ml; for above 5 weeks, each 0.5ml.
(1) Only used to inoculate healthy chickens. Chickens with weak constitution and other diseases are prohibited.
(2) The vaccine should be carefully checked before use. If it is found that there is demulsification or foreign matter in the vaccine, it cannot be used.
(3) The vaccine should be returned to normal temperature and shaken well before using.
(4) After the vaccine is opened, it can only be used up on the same day.
(5) This product cannot be frozen.
(6) Apparatus such as injection needles should be disinfected before use.
Strength: (1) 250 ml/bottle; (2)500 ml/bottle
Package: (1)100bottles/carton; (2)40boxes/carton; (3) 20bottles/carton
Storage: Stored 2~8℃.
Shelf-life: 12 months.