Avian Pox Vaccine, Live(Quail-Adapted Strain)
Product Name: Avian Pox Vaccine, Live(Quail-Adapted Strain)
Type: Live vaccine
Indication: To prevent Avian Pox. The immune period of adult chickens is 5 months, and that of newborn chicks is 2 months.
Dosage and Administration:
By subcutaneous thorn inoculation in no blood vessel on the inner side of the wing. Indicate the feathers according to the bottle label, dilute with normal saline, dip the diluted vaccine with the chicken pox thorn seed needle. Puncture 1 needle for 20-30 days old chicks; puncture 2 needles for chickens over 30 days old; for 6-20 days’ young chicks are pierced with 1 needle with the vaccine diluted 1 times. 3 to 4 days after inoculation, slight redness, swelling and crusting appeared at the thorn site, and the scab fell off from 14 to 21 days. Reserve breeders can be vaccinated again after the chicks are vaccinated 60 days.
(1) After the vaccine is diluted, it should be stored in a cool and dark place and used up within 4 hours.
(2) When inoculation, local disinfection should be done.
(3) The used vaccine bottles, equipment and unused vaccines should be treated in a harmless manner.
(4) The chickens should be checked one by one 7 days after the stab seeding. If there is no response to the stab site, the stab should be supplemented again.
Package: (1)10bottles/box，20boxes/carton; (2) 10bottles/box, 30boxes/carton ;
(3) 10bottles/box, 40boxes/carton; (4) 10bottles/box, 60boxes/carton
Storage: Stored 2~8℃, or store below -15℃.
Shelf-life: 12 months for 2~8℃; 18months for below -15℃.