Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine，Live(Strain B87)
Product Name: Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine，Live(Strain B87)
Type: Live vaccine
Indication: To Prevent infectious bursal disease.
Dosage and Administration: Inoculation by eye drop, oral or injection. According to the bottle label, the feathers should be diluted with normal saline, water for injection or cold boiling water. Could used for chickens of various breeds. According to the level of maternal antibody, it should be used at the age of 14-28 days.
(1) Only used for inoculating healthy chicks.
(2) When drinking water for inoculation, the drinking water should not contain disinfectants such as chloride ions, and the drinking water should be clean, and metal containers should not be used.
(3) Before inoculation by drinking water, water should be stopped for 2 to 4 hours, depending on the region, season, and feed. The drinking fountain should be placed in a cool place that is not exposed to sunlight. Drink water within 1 hour.
(4) When inoculation by injection, local disinfection should be done.
(5) Strictly prevent the spread of the virus. The used vaccine bottles, equipment and unused vaccines should be treated in a harmless manner, and the vaccine should not be contaminated to other places or people.
Strength: 1000 feathers /bottle
Package: (1)10bottles/box, 20boxes/carton; (2) 10bottles/box, 30boxes/carton, (3) 10bottles/box, 40boxes/carton; (4) 10bottles/box, 60boxes/carton
Storage: Stored 2~8℃, or store below -15℃.
Shelf-life: 12 months for 2~8℃; 18months for below -15℃.