Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis and Egg Drop Syndrome Vaccine, Inactivated(Strain La Sota+Strain M41+Strain HE02)
Product Name: Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis and Egg Drop Syndrome Vaccine, Inactivated(Strain La Sota+Strain M41+Strain HE02)
Type: Inactivated vaccine
Indication：It is used to prevent Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis and egg drop syndrome. The immune period is 5 months.
Dosage and Administration: by subcutaneously or intramuscularly injection in neck area For about one month before laying hens or breeders, each 0.5ml.
1) This product is only suitable for inoculating healthy chickens. Chicken with weak physique and other diseases are prohibited.
(2) This product cannot be frozen. The vaccine should be checked carefully before use. If it is found that there is demulsification, foreign matter in the vaccine, etc., it cannot be used.
(3) The vaccine should be returned to normal temperature and shaken well before using.
(4) After the vaccine is opened, it can only be used up on the same day.
(5) Apparatus such as injection needles should be disinfected before use, and the injection site should be disinfected.
Strength: 500 ml/bottle
Package: (1)100bottles/carton; (2) 40bottles/carton;
Storage: Stored 2~8℃.
Shelf-life: 12 months.