Product Name: Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bronchitis, Egg Drop Syndrome and Avian Influenza (H9 Subtype) Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain La Sota + Strain M41+Strain HE02+Strain HN106)
Type: Inactivated vaccine
Indication: It is used to prevent Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis, egg drop syndrome and H9 subtype avian influenza. Immune period is 5 months.
Dosage and Administration: by subcutaneously or intramuscularly injection in neck area. For 2 to 4 weeks before laying hens or breeders, each 0.5ml.
(1) Only used to inoculate healthy chickens.
(2) This product is strictly forbidden to freeze, do not use after breaking the emulsion.
(3) The vaccine should be returned to normal temperature and shaken well before use.
(4) After the vaccine is opened, it can only be used up on the same day.
(5) Apparatus such as injection needles should be disinfected before use, and the injection site should be disinfected.
(6) The used vaccine bottles, equipment and unused vaccines should be treated in a harmless manner.
Strength: (1) 250 ml/bottle; (2)500 ml/bottle
Package: (1)100bottles/carton; (2)40boxes/carton; (3) 20bottles/carton
Storage: Stored 2~8℃.
Shelf-life: 12 months.
Copyright © Henan Muxiang Vetrinary Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved