Ivermectin 1% Pour on Solution
Generic name: Ivermectin 1% Pour on Solution
Each 1ml contains:
Ivermectin 5 mg
Indicated for the effective treatment and control of these parasites:
1. In cattle: gastrointestinal roundworms, lung worms, cattle grubs, screw-worm fly larvae, sucking lice, mange mites.
2. In sheep and goat: gastrointestinal roundworms, lung worms, nasal bots, manage mites.
3. In camels: gastrointestinal roundworms, manage mites
4. In Poultry: Biting lice and mites.
Dosage and Administration:
Spray or inunction: 0.05ml per kg body weight, spray or inunction from shoulders to backward.
1. Do not smoke or eat while handling the product and wash hands after use
2. Container Disposal:
Extremely dangerous to fish and other aquatic life: Do not contaminate surface waters or ditches with the product or used containers. Drug containers or any residual liquid should be disposed of safety such as burying in waste ground and keep away from water source.
Package :250ml/bottle, 500ml / bottle, or as your requirement.
Storage: Store in a dry place, keep sealed, protect from light.
Expiry date: 2 years